Our customer success and professional services together make up the Customer Experience Organization. As the leader of the Customer Success pillar on the Customer Experience leadership team, you will work closely with company leaders in Products, Sales, Marketing and Finance to ensure strong alignment across Business Units of our company. The position will report to the Vice President of Customer Operations who owns the Customer Experience Organization.
Worksite Location: Houston, Texas or Remote
Travel Percentage: 30% Travel Domestic and/orInternational
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Serve as a positive, dynamic leader that displays the best work ethic, creative problem-solving skills, positive attitude, and a team-oriented proactive approach, while sharing best practices and coaching on strategy.
- Drive customer renewal strategies and negotiations directly accountable for retention and net churn targets.
- Drive customer success outcomes to ensure that every one of our customers realizes value and achieves desired business outcomes, as evidenced through increased product usage, adoption and customer retention and satisfaction.
- Proactively anticipate problems and opportunities while serving as a key escalation point for customers to ensure solution-oriented thinking and best-in-class customer experience.
- Hiring, retaining, and developing a high-potential talent pool of Managers and team members, fostering a culture of collaboration, over-achievement, and continuous learning, while aligning with company KPIs.
- Lead the design, communication and execution of the customer success strategy to create efficiencies in our operating model to build a team of prescriptive and consultative Customer Success Managers.
- Develop Customer Success Managers who attain trusted advisor status with our customers by developing knowledge of our products and processes, and through a culture of learning to stay on top of industry trends.
- Coach Customer Success Managers that drive strategic planning with customer executives leading to expansion initiatives with Sales.
- Leverage in-depth knowledge of business strategies and the company’s goals to represent the company and provide thought leadership at key customer events.
- Lead the design, communication and execution of the customer support strategy to create efficiencies in our operating model to build a team of Customer Support Representatives (CSRs).
- Ensure CSRs triage issues efficiently and meet support agreement SLAs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or a related discipline, an advanced degree is a plus; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience (MBA/Master preferred)
- 5 years of senior customer success management experience.
- Proven and relevant customer success and customer support leadership experience, in a high-growth and fast-paced SaaS environment. Experience in enterprise SaaS software solutions is strongly preferred.
- Commitment to Results: demonstrating high performance, challenging self and others to consistently deliver results for customers.
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers to meet their needs. Ability to interact with customers of all levels and industry backgrounds, from the C-Level to individual contributors.
- Collaboration and Teamwork works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs. Has proven senior management presence with a high degree of professional maturity and ability to manage and motivate diverse and remote teams.
- Negotiation: successfully obtains commitment to a solution or idea, while maintaining integrity and relationships with proven ability to manage client expectations, client escalations, and negotiate resolution. Able to negotiate renewal price increases and other price considerations that work in the company’s best interest.
- Influence: Asserts own ideas and persuades others, gaining support and commitment, while mobilizing people to take action by leaning on ability to manage senior stakeholders. Simultaneously able to deep dive, obtain relevant data, and analyze effectively.
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbal, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding.
- Leading Inclusive Teams: Builds inclusive, cohesive teams which apply diversity to achieve common goals.
- Developing Others: Capably delivers results through others, demonstrated ability to establish clear direction and help others produce their best work. Creates teams that believe in extreme ownership and accountability.
- Strategic Thinking: Identifies key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision. Build an integrated plan for course of action to accomplish this vision.
- General Management: Challenges and supports others to create results but also develops new capabilities and expands the capacity of individuals on the team.
- Understands mobility solution implementations. SAP experience preferred
- MRO or EAM experience is a plus
- Ability to present to clients and understand their business needs
- Ability to multitask and be adaptable in a fast-changing environment
- Performance management
- Hands-on ownership
- Ethical conduct; Lives and breathes core values
- Problem solving/analysis
- Time management
- Excellent organizational skills